As an iOS Engineer at Gopher Labs, you will be tasked with developing sophistcated iOS Applications using best practices as well as working with the product team to make apps come to life.
We are looking for motivated engineers with a strong experience in developing iOS Applications. If you are interested in joining a passionate team who value code quality and development apps on the bleeding edge, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Analyse and optmise iOS Application code and backend service contracts for performance and efficiency
- Develop and maintain reusable UI components
- Implement highly customized iOS user interfaces leverage the latest iOS programming techniques
- Perform code review for other developers
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Experience building complex user interfaces in Swift using Cocoa and other frameworks
- Ability to understand and debug small to large code bases
- Experience writing unit tests and unit testable code
- Experience with Instruments and profiling iOS applications for performance optimizations
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)